Corporate Media The toughest thing about scripting corporate video is knowing when to shut up. That is, sometimes the picture has to do the talking, or the music has to do the talking, or graphics have to do the talking. Some think scripts are just words, words, words. Tell ‘em what...
- Being or Hiring a Gearhead Can Help You FutureProof Your Messaging
- Anyone Need a Used Ed Sullivan Impression? Or How I Got a Pacemaker.
- What I Learned from Two of Walgreen’s Finest, or “A Presentation Partnership”
- Video Length: Too Long, Too Short, and Just Right!
- “One Hour Photo” and the Picture Perfect Life