I know I'm old Five weeks ago or so, my primary care doctor told me he didn’t like my electrocardiogram. I had a two second delay (occasionally) between heartbeats and then a rat-a-tat spurt of “tachycardia” following the delay- or something like that. I’ve been told...
- Being or Hiring a Gearhead Can Help You FutureProof Your Messaging
- Anyone Need a Used Ed Sullivan Impression? Or How I Got a Pacemaker.
- What I Learned from Two of Walgreen’s Finest, or “A Presentation Partnership”
- Video Length: Too Long, Too Short, and Just Right!
- “One Hour Photo” and the Picture Perfect Life